Friday, September 15, 2006

I can't run without a shirt...

Memorable quotes: 10pm-1am

"I think we should give him the same time we gave him earlier." -Bel

"I can't run without a shirt. My lats chafe like a mother-$&@#(*" -Don

"Nice work with the odometer, genius." -Don
(This post formerly read "odDometer", as we were informed by KatieH)

"If you do a search for running shorts on Google, those will not show up." (Jack, RTB staffer commenting on Nathan's shorts, which look like they were for basketball")

"What's the time?" -Nathan, running towards the van
"What's the time, what's the time?" -Bismarck, yelling at people in the van
"15 minutes, I mean, 16 minutes" -Bel
"What's the distance?" -Nathan"4 miles" -Bismarck
"That's just not right!" -Nathan
"Holy shit!" -Bel

Brotherly banter:
"Their second van is just nasty." -Bel
Pause...
"Kinda like my shorts." -Bismarck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home